Monday, July 15, 2013

"Be thou humble; and the Lord thy God shall lead thee by the hand, and give thee answer to thy prayers."


 i've been in love with this art ever since i saw it. pretty much obsessed with everything i've seen of caitlin connolly's, for that matter. so beautiful. my heart resonates with this particular painting tonight. 

haven't shared here for a while. usually brain-dumping on the blog is cathartic to me, but i haven't had the words. 

feeling peaceful tonight & wanted to remember.

i've been gently reminded by the spirit today, my ever-increasing need to humble myself before the lord. 
i know that all will be well & just as it should be - 
as i exercise faith in him & his timing.


1 comment:

Brittany T. said...

awhh. what a beautiful painting and beautiful post friend!! It's a greatly needed reminder for me RIGHT NOW to exercise faith in Him and His timing!! love you.