Monday, October 21, 2013

well hello there, little blog


















posts are few and far between this year, but i still love this little space on the www, that i can share life's happenings. and these posts get emailed to my cute grandma in utah, who coincidentally is one of my favorite people ever. hi GRANDMA! ♥

one thing super fun & out of the ordinary, was a recent trip to the land of lands - disney!
we went along with myron's mom's side.
it was full of happy & such a relaxing, rejuvenating trip for me....so grateful to those generous souls who made it happen.
'cause who can be in a bad mood at disneyland?
not i.

this little picture has my heart.
i believe these little girls chose me for a mom & i chose them before we came here to earth.
we are teaching each other.
it's a rough road sometimes.
but i humbly thank the lord for it...it's a blessed one.

3 comments:

rachbechep said...

I've missed reading your cute posts! Happy to see one tonight sister!

Bev said...

Happiest place on earth, for sure....and the cutest family ever!! Thanks for the smile!!

granny said...

Cute picture! So happy you got to do that!