|comemoriating this fine tuesday with an awkward selfie of yours truly. :) i have approximately 16 minutes until my companion arrives to take me visiting teaching... and to quickly update the very [few] remaining readers of this blog, what i've been up to lately. ♥|
1) i'm growing out my hair until my anniversary. i don't know why. but i am.
2) i love my job at church & though it is busy, it is rewarding & wonderful. we just had our new beginnings night & it's time to start planning camp! already!
3) i am fixin' to start teaching a layout class again at ETC in the summer....last tuesdays of june & august...mark your calendars scrap-peeps!
4) myron & i are having a weight loss competition in which the winner gets some money to spend on whatever they wish. he is threatening to buy rabbits for his farm in the backyard. rabbits = the ultimate motivation to out-lose him. i need to get serious. haha
5) i don't want to get serious. i hate being serious. waa-waa.
6) my girls are truly precious lately & it's hard for me to imagine that they are turning 4 & 7 in the next few weeks. livy wants a monkey party & chloe wants a wizard of oz party. even though i'm 99.9% positive that she's never seen the wizard of oz, and 100% positive she'd be terrified of it. :)
7) i just read a GREAT book by jeffery r. holland. seriously life changing. i'll blog about that later.
8) i've decided i like cooking. as long as my kitchen is clean.
9) myron has the week off due to use-it, or lose-it vacation. i am seriously so excited about that fact. he's a gem.
10) i should have spent the last 16 minutes weeding my yard. the rain did a number on the amazon-like conditions out there. maybe later? maybe not. we'll see. ♥