Monday, March 25, 2013

livy's favorite song



i sing this primary song to liv, every night i get the chance to tuck her in.
it's her very, very favorite of favorites.
tonight it seems particulary special....these words are true.
each day is a clean slate through repentance and trying again.
grateful that after a long mommy day,
i have a chance to be more patient tomorrow.

I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again. 
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again. ♥


1 comment:

Bev said...

I love this song and this sweet little girl too!