Monday, April 22, 2013

how i print my instagrams :: the most ghetto way possible














hello.
a few kind souls that i love asked how i print my instas.

disclaimer is that i know nothing about computers and i'm sure there's five bazzillion more efficient/awesome ways.

1. go to followgram.com & find my instas.
2. right-click & save-as all my instas i want to print.
3. go to picmonkey.com [free photo collage-making website]
4. select the option to make a collage
5. do the ducks-in-row collage....2-4x4 pictures
6. then i insert one insta into one of those slots & save that.
7. then i upload that to costco to print as a 4x6.....and it obvi prints it 4x4. :)

see, 1 million steps & it sorta takes forever.
but cheap.com and the image is big. :)
for project life, it's a good size because usually you cut the photo down to 3x4. :)
works for me and my bootleg ways. :) 

amen. 

1 comment:

The Candlands said...

Cheap is my middle name sista! Thanks for the info!